- PART # 600580
- Transfer pump used to quickly transfer oils from large drums to smaller containers over short distances (up to 5 m).
- Designed to work in tough conditions, ideal for use in industry, workshops, farms, construction or as part of a mobile oil system
- All-metal construction, fully CNC machined with hardened wear-resistant moving parts
- Reciprocating piston operated 2-1/2” (63 mm) diameter air motor
- Comes with non-return valve threaded 1” (F) for use on the bottom of the suction tube.
- WETTED COMPONENTS: Steel, brass, aluminum, hi-nitrile rubber, polyurethane. Nylon (1:1 pump only) Turcite (3:1 and 5:1 pumps).
- IMPORTANT: Pump must be supplied with clean and dry compressed air via an FRL unit.
- ACTION: Double
- DISCHARGE (UP TO): 40 LPM (10.58 GPM)
- VISCOSITY: Low-Med – up to SAE 80
- AIR CONSUMPTION: 270 LPM (71.5 GPM)
- 1 YEAR
- Full over-the-counter replacement, except in case of damages due to lack of proper use or maintenance (i.e. not using filtered and lubricated air).