- PART # 600582
- High-pressure air-operated pump for dispensing oil at 5 times the pressure as the air inlet. Perfect for long distances (up to 50 m) with trolley-mounted kits both with and without hose reels, as well as with fixed systems for centralized distribution.
- Designed to work in tough conditions, ideal for use in industry, workshops, farms, construction or as part of a mobile oil system
- All-metal construction, fully CNC machined with hardened wear-resistant moving parts
- Reciprocating piston operated 2-1/2” (63 mm) diameter air motor
- Comes with non-return valve threaded 1” (F) for use on the bottom of the suction tube.
- WETTED COMPONENTS: Steel, brass, aluminum, hi-nitrile rubber, polyurethane. Nylon (1:1 pump only) Turcite (3:1 and 5:1 pumps).
- IMPORTANT: Pump must be supplied with clean and dry compressed air via an FRL unit.
- ACTION: Double
- DISCHARGE (UP TO): 18 LPM (4.76 GPM)
- VISCOSITY: High – up to SAE 240
- AIR CONSUMPTION: 250 LPM (66 GPM)
- 6 Months
- Maktig products are warranted to be free of material and manufacturing defect. Misuse and abuse is not covered under warranty MSDS Sheet Required
- Action: Contact Us