- PART # 500211
- 80,000 psi tensile strength
- Spheroidal nodular graphite ductile iron for ultimate strength and impact resistance
- Precision-machined and hardened steel jaws
- Acme threaded spindle provides smooth operation
- Chrome-plated tommy bar with rubber washers
- Hardened anvil striking surface for forming and shaping
- Built-in pipe jaws to hold round and flat stock
- Double lock-down swivel base with locking plate.
- SIZE: 6″
- JAW OPENING: 6.3″
- THROAT DEPTH: 2.9″
- WEIGHT: 41.85 lb
Exceeding Tensile Strength
- Limited Lifetime
- What is covered?
1) Vise body and channel against fracture or breakage
2) Swivel base (where applicable) against fracture or breakage.
- What is not covered?
1) Jaw wear and tear
2) Bent Tommy Bar due to abuse
3) Stripped main screw due to overtightening.