- PART # 600541
- Most popular pump design, engineered for professional use
- Premium powder-coated steel pump body with ribbed section aluminum die-cast pump head for maximum strength
- Built-in 1-1/2” and 2” bung for use on drums with either opening
- Plated steel lever handle with rubber grip for convenience
- Wear-resistant brass piston rings fitted onto zinc die-cast piston
- Comes complete with curved metal spout and telescopic suction tube for use on 15 to 55-gallon (50 to 205-L) barrels.
- WETTED COMPONENTS: Steel, aluminum, zinc, brass, NBR.
- RECOMMENDED USE: Oil-based fluids, heating oils, motor oils, heavy and light oils, diesel and kerosene.
- DO NOT USE WITH: Water-based fluids, solvents, acids, antifreeze, gasoline, etc.
- NON-RETURN SEAL: NBR
- FOR USE ON: 15 to 55 gallons (50 to 205 L)
- DELIVERS: 300 ml (10 oz) / stroke